NOW IS THE TIME …
FOR ALL GOOD FOLKS
TO COME TO THE AID
OF THEIR NEIGHBORS!
From now through January 23, the Social Action Committee is mounting an aid challenge to help Branford residents …
- What? The SAC will match donations from SUUS members up to $500 to provide fuel assistance for Branford.
- Why Branford? Fuel assistance has been provided in past years to shoreline towns from Westbrook to Guilford but not yet for Branford. The Emergency Fuel Assistance Program in Branford served over 800 families in need last winter.
- But, it’s been warm this winter! This is only the beginning, and we had a taste of winter this past week that should remind us how brutal it can be.
- OK! How can I help? You can make donations in three ways:
- Direct contributions mailed to the office. Write “fuel assistance” in the memo line.
- Drop your check into the collection plate. Again, please write “fuel assistance” in the memo line.
- Through the SUUS Donate Now button on the website. Be sure to earmark the contribution for “fuel assistance” in the “Other” box!
That’s it! Remember: the Social Action Committee will match your contributions dollar-for-dollar up to our limit of $499. THANK YOU!!!
Please contact Jere Armen with any questions.