Tax Savings and Donations to SUUS

white and black printer paper

For those of you who own stocks or bonds or if you need to make a Required Minimum Distribution from your retirement fund, you may directly transfer a specific amount to pay your pledge or to make other donations to SUUS. Contact your financial institution for the form to use. Click here for more information

You may also contact our treasurer or president for details.

Scroll to Top